1. Please come alone to your appointment. This is to maintain the capacity and distancing measures required.
2. Please wait in your car or outside on the rooftop patio. Please text or call when you arrive and I will let you know when you are able to enter the studio.
3. IMPORTANT. I ask that you call and reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. Also, reschedule if you have been around anyone with these symptoms in the last 14 days, have travelled outside of Alberta in the last 14 days or are caring for someone who is ill or in quarantine.
4. Please dress with the consideration that clothes may get hair, water and/or colour on them. I will be providing capes but no gowns at this time.
5. There will be clean/sanitized capes for each guest.
6. All of waiting areas will be closed.
7. Please sanitize your hands when you arrive. It will be provided in the studio.
8. Masks must be worn by stylists and guests as per the Recent changes in Alberta as of August 1, 2020. If you don’t have a mask I can provide you with a disposable one. If you bring your own mask, please make sure it goes around your ears and not around your head. I will also provide medical tape to adhere the mask to your face so no colour, water or hair will get on the straps.
Please note; the masks I provide will NOT be surgical grade.
9. I have implemented strict disinfection and sanitization measures that will be conducted between each guest.
10. I have received certification in disinfection and sanitization protocol and proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) use.
11. I will not be offering beverages or magazines. You are welcome to bring your own.